[ABE.pm] August Meeting

Ricardo SIGNES rjbs-perl-abe at lists.manxome.org
Mon Aug 9 15:05:13 CDT 2004

I /think/ this was discussed, but maybe I'm making things up.

I'm vacationing this week (although I haven't made it out of the city
yet) to avoid Musikfest.

Anyone have a problem with trying to meet next Monday?  I have some cool
stuff to show around, if there are people who feel like seeing some cool
stuff.  Most of it is fun toys that I played with at OSCON.

(If people planned on coming today, that's life and I'll miss out.  If
people can come next week, that's life and I'll be happy.  If people
can't come either time, that'll be sad. ;))