[Zurich-pm] Google Open Source Jam, 22 May 2008

Paul Johnson paul at pjcj.net
Sat May 17 15:31:52 PDT 2008

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 01:04:14PM +0200, Steven Schubiger wrote:
> nik <nik at google.com> wrote:
> > I thought you all might be interested in the Google Open Source Jam
> > event that's happening at the Google offices in Brandschenkestrasse.

> Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us.

Yes indeed.  I notice this is the third such meeting and I didn't know
about any of them.

> > As well as working at Google I'm a long time Perl user and developer
> > (nikc at cpan.org) and used to play a part in the London Perl Mongers group.

Snap.  Well, apart from the working at google bit.  And I suppose that I
still play as much of a part in london.pm as I ever did.  So not that
much of a snap really after all.

> > It would be great to meet other Perl users from Zurich and the
> > surrounding area.

I've signed up and also offered to give a lightning talk so Nik, and
anyone else who makes it there, please come and say hello sometime.
I'll try and bring along a friend from work too.  Fortunately it's the
evening before I head off to Stockholm for the Nordic Perl Workshop
http://conferences.yapceurope.org/npw2008/ which I am very much lookng
forward to.  All apart from about an hour or so ;-)

PS Steven - fill in your PM census form!

Paul Johnson - paul at pjcj.net
http://www.pjcj.net