[za-pm] Update to website

Anne Wainwright anotheranne at fables.co.za
Sat Aug 10 07:08:48 PDT 2013

Hi, Timothy,

Yes you may suggest! This is your website and mailing list.

I have added the html code and it will appear next time I do an upload.
I want to tidy the code on a page or two before I do that and it will be
a little while.

Thanks for the input.

I was looking at the metacpan pages. I think that I need to get an
account before I can add a '+' to one of the modules? Why do I end up on
git when trying to do this?

regards
Anne