[za-pm] Padre IDE

Anne Wainwright anotheranne at fables.co.za
Tue Jan 25 06:48:46 PST 2011

Hi, Winston,

I'm going the traditional route at the moment so as to gain experience,
then I found an IDE addon on the Vim site which must be looked at.

I'll master the traditional approach to more complex things before I
move on, I think that will pay dividends in the long run. I will check
your suggestions out.

:gui get you from vim to gvim! I have to say I am on the vim path. I
have got it to change background colour when in INSERT mode and back
again when out of it.

Thanks for all the  tips.

bestest
Anne