[za-pm] Getting connected to the za-pm website. bitcard, webdav, cadaver, and all that!

Anne Wainwright anotheranne at fables.co.za
Tue Jun 29 12:28:23 PDT 2010

Hello, Edoardo,

We're in! I've saved that somewhere safe. Thanks, lets look at what we
have got.

anotheranne at pandora:~$ cadaver https://groups.pm.org/groups/za
WARNING: Untrusted server certificate presented for `groups.pm.org':
Issued to: Group Hosting Services, Perl Mongers, Los Angeles,
California, US
Issued by: Certificate Authority, Develooper, Los Angeles, CA, US
Certificate is valid from Thu, 07 Dec 2006 11:24:49 GMT to Tue, 06 Dec
2011 11:24:49 GMT
Do you wish to accept the certificate? (y/n) y
Authentication required for groups.perl.org on server `groups.pm.org':
Username: anotheranne
Password:
dav:/groups/za/> ls
Listing collection `/groups/za/': succeeded.
Coll:   articles                               0  Jun  7  2003
Coll:   images                                 0  Mar 23  2003
        about.html                          4438  Mar 23  2003
        articles.html                       2671  Jun  7  2003
        index.html                          7499  Jun  7  2003
        template.html                       1933  Mar 23  2003
        updates.tar.gz                     12876  Jun  7  2003
        www-2003-03-23.tar.gz               8634  Mar 23  2003
dav:/groups/za/>

anne