[za-pm] Fw: [pm_groups] Business Awareness of the Perl programmers

Anne Wainwright anotheranne at fables.co.za
Sun May 2 01:43:30 PDT 2010

Hi, all,

Interesting post from <pm_groups at pm.org> (perlmongers group-leaders
mailing list) and related to our earlier thread on Perl, "is Perl on
the decline?"

I note that our membership is down to 48 from 61 recorded on April
Fools Day when I took over the hot-seat. The automagic bounce
processing has really kicked in with a slew of removals of dud addresses
on the 1st of this month

Anne

Begin forwarded message: