[Za-pm] Cant get correct count of files in directory :(

Anne Wainwright anotheranne at fables.co.za
Sun Nov 9 12:18:36 PST 2008

Jonathan et al,

No, I didn't think it would count itself when counting what is in itself :(
I suppose there is a reason for that - something to do with exactly what a filehandle is.

Should of course have looked in my Camel book but just didn't imagine it was a readdir thing.

Thanks for all the replies. I can work with what it does.

bestest
Anne

--
so much to do, so little time :(