[Za-pm] Maintaining state

Werner Moller wernerm at ifusion.co.za
Fri Sep 12 05:13:33 CDT 2003

What do you mean with CGI/ServerPage intervention? I'm open for any
suggestions.

The only thing I can think of is parsing it like so:

#!/usr/bin/perl
use CGI qw/:standard/;
# Define field variables here from MySQL data queries after login.
# Open DB etc...
$name = param('name'); # etc...

open HTML, "<htmlpage.html";
	while (<HTML>) {
		# code here with form fields containing perl variables as
values in html page.
		# ...
		print;
	}
close HTML;
# End here

Do you think this will work? Still have the problem of parsing the values to
the next link though.

Cheers,
Werner