[Za-pm] HTTP requests from PERL

Christiaan (JIB) christiaan at jib.co.za
Wed Nov 12 11:12:43 CST 2003

Jan hi

This is quite an easy process - if I dare so myself

You would want to use LWP::UserAgent or LWP::Simple

I use it in conjunction with HTML::Form and HTML::Parser

Read up about these 4 and you will get a clear idea

If you don't come right give me a shout

Cheers

   Christiaan Engelbrecht

   Just Intelligent Business (PTY) Ltd