[Za-pm] Intro

Stefan Lesicnik lists at lsd.za.com
Thu May 22 06:32:28 CDT 2003

Hi, my names Stefan an im an alcoholic. (wait, this is the aa right?)
No, im kidding, actually im a drunk, cause an alcoholic admits he has a
problem.

I've been using linux for about 6 years now, started with redhat 3.0.3.
Picasso. I remember it well. Anyways, my perl is almost non existant.
Makes me wonder what i've been doing for 6 years. I employ myself, (ie.
im broke), running a linux consulting company. Also alot of intrest in
the security side of linux.

I guess im on this list to learn a bit of perl.
Anyways,

Thanks
Stefan