[Za-pm] Script

Bartho Saaiman bartho at cae.co.za
Thu Jun 5 01:36:17 CDT 2003

Hi Nico

I have cut some of your reply to make sure that this mail does not get
to long.

About your assumption: I have various forms of the name and might have
more than one particuliar email. At this stage I am not really
interested in a name, more in the email address. If I use your script in
its current form, it seems to be adding the total for characters sent.
What I want to establish is adding up the number of emails sent.

Where can I find more on hash, as I can not seem to find anything on the
use of this. Maybe it is time for coffee :)

--
# Bartho Saaiman
# Stellenbosch Automotive Engineering