[Za-pm] UPDATE

Nico Coetzee nico at itfirms.co.za
Sun Jun 1 02:51:11 CDT 2003

Hi there list members :)

I have updated the home page, http://za.pm.org/ with some news. Please have a
look, and discuss in here.

With this latest - perhaps crazy - idea of mine, I would like to propose the
following focus areas for the comming weeks:

22-28 June 2003 -> Variable types ( scalars, arrays and hashes )
29 June to 5 July 2003 -> Using modules
6 - 19 July 2003 -> regex's (this is usually a hot topic, hence two weeks)

If you think this is crazy, let me know - on the other hand, if you would like
to suggest something else - let's here about it.

Cheers

--
Nico Coetzee

http://www.itfirms.co.za/
http://za.pm.org/
http://forums.databasejournal.com/

To the systems programmer, users and applications serve only to provide a
test load.