[Za-pm] graphs

Nico Coetzee nico at itfirms.co.za
Tue Jul 29 12:55:22 CDT 2003

On Tuesday 29 July 2003 15:33, Tielman De Villiers wrote:
> libgd and corresponding perl module GD

I couldn't get the image map code for HTML output to work. Hopefully they have
fixed this, as I just don't have the time :)

BTW: something else you want want to look at is Ploticus
<http://ploticus.sourceforge.net/> which has nothing realy to do with Perl,
except that you can call it from Perl, and use it with your CGI/mod_perl
environment. Also does wonders with MySQL data :)

Cheers

> Tielman de Villiers
> Back Office Developer
> Address: 4 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6JP
> Tel: +44(0)20.7802.4393
> Fax: +44(0)20.7802.9302
> email: tvilliers at lastminute.com
>
> do something lastminute.com

Nico Coetzee

http://www.itfirms.co.za/
http://za.pm.org/
http://forums.databasejournal.com/

To the systems programmer, users and applications serve only to provide a
test load.