2 Perl Mongers Seeking Floor Space During TPC::NA

William N. Braswell, Jr. william.braswell at autoparallel.com
Fri Jun 16 23:57:43 PDT 2017

Greetings Fellow Perl Mongers,
Myself and one other member of the Austin Perl Mongers will be driving
in to the Washington DC area for The Perl Conference this coming week,
we are both Boy Scout leaders so we will be bringing our own sleeping
bags, can somebody please help us find a place where we can sleep on
the floor for Monday, Tuesday, and/or Wednesday nights?
(We will be at the conference all day other than sleeping at night.)
Thanks in advance!
Perling,~ Will 'the Chill' BraswellPresident, Austin Perl
MongersAuthor, RPerl Compiler512.563.7984 cell