TPC 2017 DC - Schedule

David H. Adler dha at pobox.com
Tue Jun 6 12:25:52 PDT 2017

On Mon, Jun 05, 2017 at 10:19:54PM -0400, Brock Wilcox via yapc wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> Got the schedule posted at
> http://www.perlconference.us/tpc-2017-dc/schedule/ ! We'll add some more
> details for the evening activities of course, and as always are very much
> excited to see y'all in a few weeks!!

Speaking of evening activities, I know I brought up the question of
scheuling Bad Movie Night at some point. Did we ever get any traction on
that? I've had one or two people ask me about it, so I figured I should
look into it again... :-)

dha

--
David H. Adler - <dha at pobox.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Looking at the cake is like looking at the future.  Until you taste