Parking at conference

Joshua Turcotte joshua.eric.turcotte at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 06:53:19 PDT 2017

There are quite a few parking garages (and a few open-to-the-sky lots a few
blocks west) in the vicinity, but the PTO has two multi-story garages
attached by walkway to the main building on either side (east and west.)
 Both cost money but max out at $10 a day, which is very tame for the D.C.
area where $25+ is not unusual.  I can attest to the fact that the
west-side garage (at least) has electric car charging stations as well
(free to charge.)  I've not been in the east, so not sure if that is
mirrored there or not.

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 12:37 AM, David H. Adler via yapc <yapc at pm.org>
wrote:

> Looking at my hotel options, and, consequently, transportation to the
> actual conference. So I'm wondering what the parking options are at the
> conference. Do we know what the situation is?
>
> Thanks!
>
> dha
>
> --
> David H. Adler - <dha at pobox.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
> Alaska is a large cold place with approximately six residents who
> would inbreed if they found each other more attractive.
>       - Scott Adams

~jet