Schedule???

Brock Wilcox awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Wed Apr 19 10:33:14 PDT 2017

I like your initiative!

Preview of confirmed talks is at
http://www.perlconference.us/tpc-2017-dc/talks/ . It is missing editing,
formatting, and I've had a few more confirmations since the list was
generated. I had hoped to publish this Sunday, but other things interveined.

Steven -- I've sent you a few talk acceptance notices but haven't heard
back. Hopefully this gets to you, and I apologise that I haven't gotten
through so far; I'll also try to contact you via some other means. Maybe
I'm sending to the wrong address or something.

--Brock