YAPC::NA 2017?

Dave Doyle dave.s.doyle at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 08:08:42 PDT 2016

Hiyo!

Dave Doyle, Co-Organizer of the Toronto Perl Mongers here.

Phew.  2005.  I don't know if there's any documentation still around. I
attended but was not deep into Perl Mongers at the time.  I do know (and
have worked for) the organizer of YAPC::2005, Richard Dice, who I am likely
to see tonight while Damian is in town!  I'll ask him about it this evening.

Thanks,
Dave

dave.s.doyle at gmail.com