YAPC Arrival Dinner - Sunday June 19

Brent Laabs bslaabs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 21:27:53 PDT 2016

If you don't want to enable JS just to read their menu, you can download a
PNG of their menu here:
http://www.obliviontaproom.com/images/ot_menu1-u13590.png (3.5MB)
and page 2:
http://www.obliviontaproom.com/images/ot_menu2-u13604.png (4.2MB)

But in general, looks like upscale bar/pub food with a few vegetarian
options, and even fewer "healthy" options.  (Which probably means I'll be
going.)