UNSUBSCRIBE!!!! *grin*

John SJ Anderson genehack at genehack.org
Tue Apr 12 10:26:13 PDT 2016

Okay folks. List Mom here. I think we've about exhausted the humor potential in this topic, so let's please wrap it up and move on to something -- anything -- else.

As a friendly reminder to the lurking masses: there is a yapc-announce list that attendees will be subscribed to, that will be used for any important/high-value announcements. This list is for (relatively) unmoderated chatter and will periodically have episodes like this thread. If that's not to your taste, well, you should be well versed in what to do at this point.

Thanks, hope to see you in Orlando.

J.