arrival dinner idea

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Tue May 19 08:26:20 PDT 2015

On Tue, 19 May 2015, Faelin McCaley Landy via yapc wrote:

> However, looking at the venue, they seem to have very limited seating (I'd estimated between 60 and 80 seats, maybe as many as 120). I tried to
> call, but got no answer, so I'll try again later. If the venue can't handle the load of a full arrival dinner, maybe we could make this the
> anti-arrival dinner? After all, they can do vegetarian! Or maybe make it the arrival anti-dinner, for those who get in early enough for lunch.
> Mostly, I just want an excuse to eat Mongolian barbecue! :D

As I'm organizing the anti-arrival dinner and I really don't like
Mongolian BBQ, I suspect we won't be going there (at least I won't be).
I've already identified a number of places nearby that are much more
interesting to me -
http://www.yapcna.org/yn2015/wiki?node=AntiArrivalDinner

Cheers,

-dave

http://VegGuide.org               http://blog.urth.org
Your guide to all that's veg      House Absolute(ly Pointless)