arrival dinner idea

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Tue May 19 00:57:30 PDT 2015

hi all,

i have been scoping out the area's restaurants and found a possible easy
place to do an arrival dinner with little fuss. it is called charlie
chow's and they have a dragon grill setup. you fill a bowl with veggies
noodles, meats and sauces and stuff from a food bar and they grill it
for you. boston has a similar place called fire and ice. all you can eat
setup as you can get new bowl and mix it up differently. it is only 4
blocks from the hotel so we can walk there en mass. any thoughts? i will
wiki it up as a suggestion and signup page. i say 7pm and we leave at
6:30 from the hotel. this is not a group thing so i will not be selling
tickets or anything. you cover your own tab or table.

here are google and yelp reviews. sounds decent.

https://plus.google.com/118232509384740735547/about?hl=en&gl=us
http://www.yelp.com/biz/charlie-chows-dragon-grill-salt-lake-city-2