YAPC::NA: 4 Weeks Away

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Mon May 11 18:34:00 PDT 2015

YAPC::NA::2015 starts four weeks from today:  http://www.yapcna.org/yn2015/

Are you registered?

Have you paid?

Have you booked your hotel reservations?

Have you booked your flight?

Have you posted your arrival/departure information on the wiki
(http://www.yapcna.org/yn2015/wiki?node=ArrivalsAndDepartures)?

And now the most important question of all ...

*Where are we going for the Arrivals Dinner?*

Four weeks from YAPC, and we haven't yet begun arguing over the location
and details of the Arrivals Dinner for Sunday June 07.  What's wrong
with you, people?  That notorious vegan autarch has already begun to
organize the Anti-Arrivals Dinner
(http://www.yapcna.org/yn2015/wiki?node=AntiArrivalDinner), but if we
don't get our act together for the Arrivals Dinner
(http://www.yapcna.org/yn2015/wiki?node=ArrivalDinner), he won't have
anything to be Anti!  We can't let that happen, can we?

So, are there any Salt Lake City locals on this list who can make
suggestions as to where to go on the Sunday before the conference for
anywhere from 20 to 120 people?

Just askin'.

kid51