Jobs Symposium Update

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Tue Jun 9 18:14:18 PDT 2015

hi all,

this is to remind you about the Perl Jobs Symposium which is happening
on Wednesday during the lunch break in the Idaho room. This will be a
place to discuss and share info about the Perl jobs market and related
topics. We will cover tips for resumes and interviews, how to search for
the right job, agents or not and more. you can sign up here:

http://www.yapcna.org/yn2015/wiki?node=JobsSymposium

I have coordinated with the coffee shop here and they will be expecting
lunch preorders to be ready at noon. During the 10:50 break time go
there and preorder a lunch to go and let them know you will pick it up
at noon.

thanx,