Scalability BoF

Steve Nolte iam at stevenolte.com
Fri Jun 5 17:09:54 PDT 2015

I'd like to organize another Scalabilty BoF this year.  We have reserved the Idaho room at noon on Tuesday.

http://www.yapcna.org/yn2015/wiki?node=SuggestedBOFs

I have also arranged for several pizzas to be served by the hotel at that time for those that would like to chat over lunch.  A big thank you to Assurant for sponsoring the pizza.  We had about 20 to 25 last time so if we have that many again we should have enough pizza for all.

Take a minute to rsvp by adding your name to the wiki if you'd like to join us.

http://www.yapcna.org/yn2015/wiki?node=SuggestedBOFs

See ya soon!
-Steve