arrival dinner is full up!

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Thu Jun 4 13:38:26 PDT 2015

hi all,

we just got the 50th person to signup for the arrival dinner at charlie
chow's for the dragon grill. check the page to make sure you are on it
and if you can't make it, edit out your entry. please be sure to BRING
CASH as we will have one tab for the group. the base price will be
$15.09 for the grill, tax and tip (all you can eat). drinks are extra so
budget that in when you pay. i will be collecting the cash afterwards
for the bill. i just called and they have reserved 50 places for us.

there is also the anti-arrival dinner which is smaller and veggie/vegan
oriented (though charlie chow's can do veggie too). or you can organize
your own dinner with plenty of choices in the area and the hotel has a
nice looking steak house and also a coffee shop with a large menu.

thanx,