good movie night

Buddy Burden barefootcoder at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 10:49:09 PDT 2015

Guys,

> On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 04:34:17AM -0400, Uri Guttman via yapc wrote:
>> i am sure dave adler will be running some form of bad movie night. maybe one
>> about a shark getting zapped by FOO rays and becoming the president of cuba!
>> :)

On 05/21/2015 09:13 PM, David H. Adler via yapc wrote:> I'll be bringing
movies, as I'm sure will drforr. Any chance of making
> this an official part of the conference again? I like that because it
> means I don't have to find a room for it. :-)

Was this ever resolved?  I don't see the Bad Movie BOF listed on the
wiki yet.  This has become a bit of a tradition ... I'm pretty sure I've
attended as many Bad Movie nights as I have YAPCs. :-)  I would be
really disappointed not to have one this year.

		-- Buddy