ISO conference requirements doc

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Tue Aug 4 13:40:58 PDT 2015

hi,

i have seen this in the past and want a fresh copy of the requirements
for a yapc. given how we have been hosted at hotels more often recently
i decided to explore that in boston. i just spoke to the boston sheraton
which is a popular conference hotel in a great location. i am just doing
research on their resources and costs and i want our requirements and
typical budgets to work with them.

they are already mostly booked for june 2017. it would be possible to
book june 2018 though! or use another hotel (need more research as this
was my first choice).

thanx,