bof signups

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Tue Jun 24 20:43:18 PDT 2014

hi all,

i want to thank all of you who came to the jobs bof today. i counted
about 24 attendees. the bof was great with many participating (the crew
from booking had much to offer), asking questions and general discussions.

the only problem was that i ordered pizza for about 12 and we had only
18 chairs in the lounge (including the 6 i asked the hotel to bring up).
the first two times i ran this bof we did it in a restaurant and then a
dining hall so attendees just ordered their food. but this time we had
to have it delivered and we didn't have enough. some who signed up on
the wiki came late and didn't get any pizza. i am not pissed but it
would be much better if you were interested in coming to sign up so i
could have had more chairs and pizza.

i look forward to having it next year and it becoming an annual event at
yapc. there is always plenty of interest in the world of perl jobs.

thanx,

Uri Guttman - The Perl Hunter
The Best Perl Jobs, The Best Perl Hackers
http://PerlHunter.com