trainings testing and agile

Wendy van Dijk yapc2009 at wendy.org
Sat Jun 21 07:00:15 PDT 2014

Hi,

Curtis 'Ovid' Poe could not make it to the conference, so these
trainings are not sure.  Maybe somebody else will give the
trainings.  Please contact perigrin and/or genehack.

At the moment, they are on the 2nd floor of the DoubleTree hotel
(that's the floor where the YAPC itself will also be).

Genehack is giving a training, perigrin is in the hallway doing
preparations for the conference.

Wendy