YAPC::NA Arrival Dinner

Wendy van Dijk yapc2009 at wendy.org
Fri Jun 20 21:52:09 PDT 2014

Uri,
On the 14th floor of the venue is a lounge that is reasonably
secluded, very cozy, with a very nice view over the lake.  You might
want to check that out.  It is not a closed-off section, so people
might pass by.  It cannot be reserved.  You just be there first with
some people and it's yours.

The
lounge:   http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25ktu2x&s=8#.U6UPG3bqXrM
and a pic of when it was officially in use:
http://www.crshotels.com/photos/SheratonDwtnClubLounge_med.jpg
(there's no tv anymore)
The view: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25tgjr4&s=8

(thanks to bulk88 for the pictures)