Anti-arrival dinner update

John SJ Anderson genehack at genehack.org
Thu Jun 19 16:03:00 PDT 2014

That code does not (currently) apply to this list. There is a moderator
(/me coughs and points at LIST MOM hat) however, so be assured that
problematic behavior will be addressed.

On Jun 19, 2014, at 15:46, Chan Wilson via yapc <yapc at pm.org> wrote:

 /me tosses a caution flag onto the list, glancing meaningfully at that
Code Of Conduct associated with YAPC...

On 6/19/14, 5:07 :33PM, Aran Deltac via yapc wrote:

OK, I know EXACTLY which lap I'm squatting on.