outlets

Chris Prather chris at prather.org
Thu Jun 19 14:53:12 PDT 2014

Uber *just* started here, and the rumor is that in Tampa and Miami they're
busting Uber drivers for not having a chauffer's license (impounding cars
and whatnot). So YMMV.

Actually if you're going to do public transit, take the Sun Rail to the
Sand Lake Road and then navigate from there. The train will cover the
lion's share of the south bound travel, then you just need to navigate a
little west to get over to the I-Drive area. Unfortunately the train
doesn't stop between ORMC (the hospital south of downtown) and Sand Lake
cause it's straight east on Oak Ridge Road (across from what was the
Festival Bay Mall).

-Chris