yapc Digest, Vol 86, Issue 8

Neil Ostrove neilostrove at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 14:09:21 PDT 2014

   Funny, I had opposite emotions.  I've been to KSC three times and saw
the VAB only on the middle trip.  The whole floor was covered in exhibits
and poster booths and looked like a gigantic science fair.  Then I looked
up and saw how little of that enormous building was being used.  That made
me sad.

   On the third trip the VAC was off limits again and my reaction was:
Great, it's being used the way it's supposed to be.  It may seem better in
retrospect since that was the trip I got tickets and watched a shuttle
take-off the next morning.

       Neil