jobs bof update

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Thu Jun 12 15:42:17 PDT 2014

hi all,

the perl jobs bof now has a location. it will be held in the 14th floor
lounge which has chairs and couches. we are allowed to order pizza and
stuff and have it delivered there (pizza place is linked on the wiki
page). if you are on the list already, add
your order or pizza toppings, soda, etc to your name. i will somehow collate
the order and phone it in. bring cash to pay for your order (i may put
it on my card to make it easier).

if you are interested in attending add your name (and order) to the list
on this page:

	http://www.yapcna.org/yn2014/wiki?node=SuggestedBOFs

this bof is for anyone interested in talking about and learning more
about perl jobs. just so you know, i just got this today from a
developer i placed a few years ago:

	Just met with a team of recruiters, all of whom pretty
	much made my skin crawl. Thought I would drop you a note
	expressing my deep, profound appreciation
	for your lack of fake corporate bullshittery.

so if you want no bullshit, come to this bof! :)

thanx,

Uri Guttman - The Perl Hunter
The Best Perl Jobs, The Best Perl Hackers
http://PerlHunter.com