<genehack> talk schedule is up

Thomas Glase thomas.glase at piranhawomex.com
Tue Jun 3 01:49:42 PDT 2014

I'm curious about that as well. Being interested in Testing and
MooseIntro, can I just contribute to both of them and hope for a refund
if they end up being scheduled on the same day?

Am 29.05.2014 01:50, schrieb Mike Andrews:
> Any idea whether the Testing training would be on Saturday or Sunday?
>

> On 5/28/14, 4:17 PM, Chris Prather wrote:
>> I was waiting to hear back from one of the trainers, but time is
>> pressing.
>>
>> So training signup is now ready. Like we explained nearly a month ago
>> we're doing something different this year, and using CrowdTilt to
>> define *what* classes will be offered. As for *when* the classes
>> offered happen that's pretty simple. Introductory training will
>> happen on the Saturday and Sunday before, advanced training will
>> happen on the thursday and friday after. What's introductory and
>> what's advanced you say? Well that's easy:
>>
>> Introductory Training
>>
>> * Effective Testing --
>> https://www.crowdtilt.com/campaigns/yapcna-training-effective-testing
>> * Introduction to Moose --
>> https://www.crowdtilt.com/campaigns/yapcna-2014-training-introduction-to-moose
>> * Perl for Programmers --
>> https://www.crowdtilt.com/campaigns/yapcna-2014-training-perl-for-programmers
>> * Zero to Perl --
>> https://www.crowdtilt.com/campaigns/yapcna-2014-training-zero-to-perl

Thomas Glase
Piranha Arts

www.womex.com * www.classicalnext.com
www.piranha.de * www.piranhashop.de

Mark your calendars ...
::: 14 - 17 May 2014, Classical:NEXT, Vienna, Austria
::: 22 - 26 Oct 2014, WOMEX, Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, Spain

This email was sent by: Piranha Arts AG * Berlin HRB 63466
Vorstand F.Klaffs & M.v.Petrykowski * AR-Vorsitzender C.Borkowsky
_________

Disclaimer: Any statements in this email or attachment explicitly
do not constitute a contract or a legally binding agreement with
Piranha Arts AG.
_________

Piranha Arts * Kreuzbergstr. 30 * 10965 Berlin * Germany
Tel +49 30 318 614 -0 * Fax +49 30 318 614 -10