double feature signups - $15

David H. Adler dha at panix.com
Fri May 31 23:05:19 PDT 2013

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 01:26:22AM -0400, Uri Guttman wrote:
> hi to all yapc cinephiles,
>
> we have hit 26 paid signups for the monday night double feature.
> some don't even care what will be playing. they know they will have
> fun with heckling, irc and creative mayhem. plus we will actually be
> showing a pair of top notch films (if i have my way! :). my current
> choices are the president's analyst and NxNW. there have been really
> no nays to those and a couple of yeahs. we will have to slam the
> gavel at some point. maybe that night we can decide but i am
> exerting whatever influence that can be mustard (sic).

I don't like mustard.

For what it's worth, I'm bringing a lot more physical media than I
usually do for yapc. 80% are arguably "good" films. This, of course,
doesn't count what's on my hard drive, which probably contains a lot
more stuff for Bad Movie Night.

So, if need be, I can attack Uri with sharp discs if he becomes a
problem. :-)

dha

--
David H. Adler - <dha at panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Naturally, like you, I was incensed, and immediately used my