Could you remove my email address?

Bingham, Sally sbingham at qsii.com
Fri May 31 11:28:30 PDT 2013

Good afternoon ~

I was added to the email strings because I did sign up for the function next week, but I'm bombarded with email - and adding these to the list is not quite what I had in mind.     I have sent four different 'unsubscribe' emails, with confirmations, but I am continuing to get emails as though I had not unsubscribed.

Can you help?

Thanks!

Sally

Sally Bingham
Supervisor, Talent Services - Taleo Administrator
sbingham at qsii.com<mailto:sbingham at qsii.com>
18111 Von Karman Ave | Suite 700 | Irvine, CA | 92612
Phone:   972.429.5725      Fax: 949.769-5805