double feature!

David H. Adler dha at panix.com
Thu May 30 01:06:47 PDT 2013

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 03:21:09AM -0400, Uri Guttman wrote:
> hi all,
>
> no one voted on the movie selection but we have had fun discussing
> bad movies. as dha said, he has to make a decision on what to bring
> for this as well as his real bad movie bof. my choice is a double
> feature of the president's analyst and north by northwest. both are
> full of intrigue, chases, female spies, humor, murder and more!
>
> dha can still stick his educated schnozz into this.

Yes I can. I should have a certain amount of selection, even if we want
to watch two *good* movies.

> and don't forget to signup on the crowdtilt site as that is who is
> sponsoring this and organizing the finances. you pay them and they
> are renting the alamo draft house. we have 12 paid (i will be 2 more
> once i get some silly error cleared up!:) and we need at least 20 to
> make this happen. we have almost 20 on the wiki so that means some
> haven't paid up yet. remember this event is only 4 days from now!

What's the link for that? And do you need to sign up on crowdtilt for
that? 'Cause, if so, there's a problem - I try to create an account and
it tells me there's and error and I should try again... but it doesn't
tell me what the error *is*. Just sent a message through their "chat
client" - which confused the heck out of me, but I'll recover. We'll see
what happens.

Needless to say, I'm willing to sign up if they'll let me!

dha

--
David H. Adler - <dha at panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
DHA is the "Smorax", he is friends with the Twinkies and speaks for