double feature!

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Thu May 30 00:21:09 PDT 2013

hi all,

no one voted on the movie selection but we have had fun discussing bad
movies. as dha said, he has to make a decision on what to bring for this
as well as his real bad movie bof. my choice is a double feature of the
president's analyst and north by northwest. both are full of intrigue,
chases, female spies, humor, murder and more!

dha can still stick his educated schnozz into this.

and don't forget to signup on the crowdtilt site as that is who is
sponsoring this and organizing the finances. you pay them and they are
renting the alamo draft house. we have 12 paid (i will be 2 more once i
get some silly error cleared up!:) and we need at least 20 to make this
happen. we have almost 20 on the wiki so that means some haven't paid up
yet. remember this event is only 4 days from now!

regardless of the films chosen, you will have a good time.

thanx,