dha is the catalog!

John Haugeland john at crowdtilt.com
Wed May 29 22:12:06 PDT 2013

There are four in the original set - Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, Return
of the Killer Tomatoes, Killer Tomatoes Strike Back, and Killer Tomatoes
Eat France.

There was a cartoon on Fox Kids, a comic series by Viper, three or four
video games, and half a dozen homages.

They are currently remaking the original for a reboot.

--
John Haugeland
Crowdtilt <http://crowdtilt.com/> is what I do

Check out our recent press! <https://www.crowdtilt.com/learn/press>