dha is the catalog!

William Stevenson william at skybluecircles.com
Tue May 28 05:27:36 PDT 2013

Agreed.

On Tue, May 28, 2013, at 04:04 AM, Brian Fraser wrote:

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 1:08 AM, Uri Guttman <[1]uri at stemsystems.com>
wrote:

On 05/27/2013 11:26 PM, David H. Adler wrote:

On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 10:42:43AM +0200, Wendy van Dijk wrote:

At 08:21 AM 5/25/2013, David H. Adler wrote:

Attached is a partial list of stuff I have. I've taken out the region 2

stuff, as their player may well not be region-free.

For anyone feeling deprived, however, I probably have a bunch of it on

a hard drive, so if/when ACTUAL Bad Movie Night happens, or if we have

some other viewing night, I should be able to come up with something

good. :-)

Partial list...  nice list, we good some things similar in taste.  I

miss the horribly bad "Plan 9 From Outer Space" on the list.  The

worst movie I ever saw.

In that case, you may need to see more bad movies. Plan 9 isn't
anywhere

*near* the bottom of my list. Heck, I've seen worse films by the same

director!

  plan 9 is just the most famous worst film ever. it was voted that
  some years ago so it clings to that title. the director (ed wood)
  was a loon and transvestite among other things (like a bad
  director).

So.. apparently being a transvestite is not only a bad thing, but just
as bad as being a loon. What do you know. uri--, this is not acceptable
behavior.

[2]yapc at pm.org