my movie choices

David H. Adler dha at panix.com
Mon May 27 20:38:35 PDT 2013

On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 12:57:31PM -0400, Uri Guttman wrote:
> hi all,
>
> having scanned dha's limited catalog :), here are my choices for the
> first flick. i will leave it to the bad movie lovers to choose the
> double feature. reply to the list with just the movie or two you
> want (edit out the rest). somehow we will tally up the votes.
>
> these are in alphabetical order except for the first one which is an
> all time fave of mine. i am skipping all the tv series with a few
> notable exceptions.

I am shocked, *shocked* that you want to see The President's Analyst.
:-)

I will wait to see what people vote for before I throw in my 2 cents.
Personally, I'd be thrilled if people wanted to see some of the
classics. People don't watch enough of those.

And, I forget if it was actually on the list or not (and I'm too lazy to
look), but, as good as I Was A Male War Bride is, I happen to prefer
Bringing Up Baby. IWAMWB does have Some wonderful comedy from Cary
Grant, but it doesn't have a baby leopard. Or Katherine Hepburn, for
that matter. Or a dinosaur skeleton.

dha

--
David H. Adler - <dha at panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/