dha is the catalog!

Mike South msouth at gmail.com
Sat May 25 10:10:31 PDT 2013

cat Library.txt | perl -p -e 's#"(.*?)".*#<a href="
https://www.google.com/search?q=\%22$1\%22">$1</a><br/>\n#' > list.html ;
open list.html

(I don't know what the "open" part will do on a non-mac, you might need
something else there)

Clicking the link will in many instances show the imdb star rating either
on the right in the preview pane (that's what I'm experiencing on chrome
anyway) or in the first few links.

mike