dha is the catalog!

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Fri May 24 14:45:16 PDT 2013

hi all,

i got good news from the private event manager at the alamo. since we
are renting the whole room from them, we get use of their audio/video
system and can show anything we want without licensing issues. it is a
private event so no royalties are paid. she said to just bring
dvd/blu-ray discs and we can just play them. so that means dha (dave
adler) can be our movie catalog! dave, any way you can post a list of
regular and bad movies you have? blu-ray is preferable if you can.

others who have blu-rays can chime in. we want to get the movies
selected sooner so we can get the signup count growing.

there will be a regular classic movie at 9pm and a bad movie at 11pm.
times may vary with the length of the movies but we have a full 4 hour
slot there so we should be able to do a double feature.

thanx,