movie night status

Al Newkirk anewkirk at ana.io
Fri May 24 12:52:11 PDT 2013

I love end-of-the-world movies, and space exploration films, oh, and
hacker/techie movies too of-course  (e.g. 2012, The Day After Tomorrow,
Deep Impact, The Core, Skyline, Contact, I am Legend, Solaris, Astronaut
Farmer, Pandorum, Mission to Mars, The Matrix (the first one, obviously),
Tron (the new one, obviously), Swordfish, Hackers (obviously), iRobot, $007
(any of the ones with Daniel Craig, ... and yes I realize you can't start a
Perl variable with a number, ... sheesh, c'mon nerds) ...

... or Office Space :)

</alnewkirk>

anewkirk at ana.io
http://ana.io/