movie night status

David H. Adler dha at panix.com
Fri May 24 12:36:32 PDT 2013

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 02:30:16AM -0400, Uri Guttman wrote:

> we also hope to have dave adler do a second feature from his
> cromulent collection of bad and worse films. the alamo ritz has
> digital projection so that should highlight the quality
> cinematography of these fine flicks!

Happy to do so. Any idea how I need to bring said film(s) if we're doing
it at the Alamo? I've got a hard drive full of stuff, but I can
certainly bring stuff on dvd/blu-ray if that works better.

Since you're talking to them, could you query and let me know?

> we expect to send out a short list of some classic films. we will
> have to vote on them quickly as this event is just a week from
> monday. hard to believe yapc is approaching as it has never been
> held in early june.

For what it's worth, I can bring good/classic films as well. Contrary to
popular belief, I own a bunch of those too. :-)

dha

--
David H. Adler - <dha at panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
If you have a square-pattern aura, you will be shot to death by Federal