movie night status

Greg Meece GMeece at algebraixdata.com
Fri May 24 07:06:35 PDT 2013

Even though it's not the same "experience" as the Alamo, the Bob Bullock Museum is showing "Star Trek: Into Darkness" on their true IMAX theater.  Here's the ticketing URL:
http://www.museumtix.com/ticket/ord_eventdate.aspx?vid=792&pid=18673464&evd=5%2f1%2f2013&pvt=tsh

I say "true" in that IMAX has two licensed theater styles - the old school big type (such as the Bob Bullock IMAX) and the newer digital "baby IMAX". I was rather disappointed when I saw a movie here in Austin on the smaller screen.  See:
http://robleeper.com/blog/troubles-with-imax

Anyway - just to let you know there's more than the Alamo here in Austin.

Greg Meece, Quality Assurance Engineering Lead
Algebraix Data Corporation
9601 Amberglen Blvd, Suite G-119
Austin, TX 78729
www.algebraixdata.com
---
NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential, and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited
----