RPGs at Game Night

Chris Nehren c.nehren/yapc at shadowcat.co.uk
Wed May 22 14:21:55 PDT 2013

As with last year, I plan to bring some gaming kit with me to YAPC. As
with last year, this will be Pathfinder (like D&D 3.5), as it's the
system I'm most familiar with. I plan to run at least on Game Night (if
not in the venue for Game Night, as it seems it will be loud and I like
to hear the people I play with). I will probably bring We Be Goblins
(http://paizo.com/products/btpy8j5w) and maybe a PFS scenario or two. I
will welcome anyone to my table who wants to have some fun. You don't
need to know the game, you don't need to bring any dice or minis. A
pencil would be useful, though.

I would like to run every night I'm at the venue (Sun-Wed) if there's
enough interest.

--
Chris Nehren