Concerning the Email Thread involving Reini Urban

Michael McClennen mmcclenn at geology.wisc.edu
Wed May 22 13:53:08 PDT 2013

Reini,

I think you should still give your talk.

You've been punished more than enough already for your (relatively minor, in my opinion) mistake, and I think most people will have forgotten about it by the time the conference starts.  If anybody hasn't forgotten about this whole kerfluffle by then, it's their problem and not yours.

  -- Michael McClennen